Reflexology is a massage and pressure therapy applied to the feet or hands. It treats the whole person and not just the symptoms, helping the body regulate and balance itself. Reflexology can improve energy levels and promote a feeling of well-being. It can help stress related disorders such as tension headaches, IBS, insomnia, feelings of anxiety and mild to moderate depression. It is also very useful during hormonal changes in a woman’s life. It can help with the pressure of fertility treatments, encouraging the body to relax well. It can be aimed specifically for women during pre-conception, pregnancy, labour and the postnatal period, helping to alleviate common symptoms such as nausea, constipation, heartburn and swollen ankles, whilst improving energy levels and aiding sleep.
- General Osteopathic Council – Osteopathy House, 176 Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 3LU
- Institute of Osteopathy – 3 Park Terrace, Manor Road, Luton, Beds. LU1 3HM
- Sutherland Cranial College(SCC) – P.O. Box 91, Chepstow NP16 7ZS
- Stockport Acupuncture – Acupuncture with Fiona Bullock
- Back Care – The Charity for Healthier Backs
- ilovebramhall.com – Community and commercial information portal